One of the largest counties in the state, Reeves County has a vast landscape of towns, rolling plains, mountains and farmland that needs protection. Thanks to the oil and gas industry, we’re continuing to grow, but along with that comes a higher number of potential emergencies. By joining the RCESD team, you can make a difference!
RECRUITMENT/ JOB FAIRS
Currently we are hiring for the following positions!
• Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced EMT Preferred)
• EMS Provider Candidate (Cadet)
• Logistics Specialist
• Public Safety Dispatcher
• Apply on Indeed.com to posting of your liking.
• You will receive an email confirming your application.
• You will receive (2) attachments outlining the Written Exam, (R-PAT) Recruitment – Physical Agility Test and a Personal History Statement with a deadline.
• The Written Exam is a 100 question, 180-minute multiple choice, non-civil service general knowledge examination.
• The R-PAT is a Pass/Fail Recruitment – Physical Agility test.
• (5 Stations for EMS) (8 Stations for FIRE)
• Passing applicants, will be placed in applicant pool.
• Vetting Personal History Statements and Background.
• Expedited or Non-Expedited Interview.
Because the Districts understand the importance of those who give their time and labor to community service, the ESDs’ continue to support the community through District volunteer programs.